If you are a man looking to increase your testosterone levels naturally, you will achieve the greatest health boost with a regimen that combines athletic training and smart nutritional supplementation.
The best testosterone boosters this year optimize testosterone and athletic performance to produce a bigger testosterone boost than exercise alone:
- Vitamins & Minerals - Zinc, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin K and boron are crucial for healthy testosterone production and masculine performance, but many men don't get enough 1
- KSM-66® Ashwagandha - 2-in-1 athletic performance enhancer and T-booster, shown to increase testosterone by 17% in human research 2
- Mucuna Pruriens - Herbal masculinity enhancer with L-DOPA; shown to raise testosterone by 39% in men with low sperm count.3
- D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) - Amino acid regulates sex hormones involved in testosterone and sperm production; suggested to help raise T by 42% 4
- Luteolin - Botanical compound that helps testosterone levels by blocking the feminizing effects of estrogen 5
This health guide explains why this list of top testosterone boosters (and ergogenics) are the most effective test boosters this year, as well as discussing the forms of boosters that work better for test and athletics.
We conclude with the single best testosterone booster supplement that combines them into a powerful all-in-one stack.
- See the Best Testosterone Booster Supplement -
Best Vitamins and Minerals for Testosterone Boosting
Basic vitamins and minerals may not be the most exciting testosterone boosters, but they are important nutrients that every man needs for testosterone.
The problem is, even if they are eating testosterone-building foods, many men fall short on the basic essential nutrients that they need for testosterone and overall health.5
In addition, as men grow older, their ability to absorb and utilize testosterone-supportive vitamins and minerals declines.6
Therefore, the first step in any man's testosterone supplement regimen should be clean, easy-to-absorb vitamin and mineral supplements.
Let's look at the most important vitamins and minerals for testosterone that work.
This testosterone booster mineral is strongly associated with masculine health. It is highly concentrated in the testes, where it plays a role in forming testosterone and regulating its production.7
Notably, low zinc levels are associated with low testosterone symptoms including hypogonadism (shrinking testicle size) and gynecomastia (development of man boobs).8
Magnesium is believed to benefit testosterone levels by blocking sex hormone binding globulins (SHBG) that would otherwise bind and deactivate testosterone in the bloodstream.9
Human clinical research has linked magnesium supplementation with an increase in both free testosterone and total testosterone.10
This particular study included both athletically trained and untrained men. Magnesium was found to benefit both, but the athletic men enjoyed a significantly greater T-boost -- reinforcing the importance of exercise for robust testosterone production.
Men seeking to boost testosterone may need to supplement magnesium: Researchers have suggested that between 56% and 68% of Americans do not get enough magnesium from their diets alone.11
Many men can benefit from supplementing with vitamin D. Science has shown that vitamin D receptors and cofactors are present in the testes' Leydig cells that are responsible for producing testosterone.12
Human research has linked vitamin D supplementation to a significant boost in total, free and bioactive testosterone levels in the bloodstream.13
Boron is suggested to help masculine hormones by fighting testosterone disruptive SHBG and estrogen.14
Some research and reviews suggest that supplementing with 10 mg of boron per day can boost testosterone levels in the body after only one week.15
As a bonus, boron helps the body to utilize T-boosting vitamin D and testosterone itself more efficiently, as well as boosting absorption of magnesium.16
This essential vitamin is found in the testes. It appears to have a link to healthy testosterone levels.
In cases of sub-optimal vitamin K intake in animal studies, testosterone has been shown to decline.17
Animal research also suggests that supplementing with vitamin K helps replenish optimal levels in the testes, and may also help to restore testosterone production.18
Most Effective for T-Boosters: Easy-to-Absorb NutriGenesis® Vitamins & Minerals
To get maximum testosterone support, men must supplement with easy-to-absorb vitamin and mineral forms. This is crucial for mature men in testosterone decline, since some nutrients get harder to absorb with age.
In addition, T-boosting Zinc is difficult to absorb and linked with stomach upset side effects when taken in cheap, low-quality forms.19
NutriGenesis® vitamins and minerals are lab-grown on cultures with whole-food cofactors: Clean, easy to absorb, easy to digest and perfect for testosterone booster supplements.
Ashwagandha is a root herb used in traditional health practices for centuries, including the ancient Ayurvedic system of India.
It is known as an adaptogen, which means that it helps the body to fight the effects of stress and otherwise maintain a state of balance.
Ashwagandha is associated with men’s health, especially sex drive and libido, sperm quality and virility – all of which are linked to higher testosterone levels. Some consider it a natural testosterone booster for sex.
Researchers have suggested that Ashwagandha may work by protecting the testes while optimizing the hormonal balance of luteinizing hormone (LH) and Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) (both of which regulate testosterone), as well as optimizing testosterone itself.20
Ashwagandha has been shown in some research to promote multiple measures of masculine health and virility, including:21
- Supporting cell health within the testes;
- Improving zinc concentration within the testes;
- Enhancing semen quality and male virility
KSM-66® is an organic-certified full-spectrum ashwagandha root extract standardized to supply 5% withanolides (which are the herb's most important active ingredients).
The 5% withanolide concentration makes KSM-66® the most powerful ashwagandha extract available. But that's just the start of its appeal.
KSM-66® has been shown to boost testosterone by 17% (and sperm count by 167%)
In an early human clinical trial, 45 men with less-than-optimal sperm count were given KSM-66® or placebo every day for 90 days. Then, they were tested for several metrics related to masculine health.
At the study's conclusion, researchers reported that men who took the KSM-66® (when compared to placebo) experienced:
- 17% increase in total testosterone;
- 34% increase in testosterone supportive luteinizing hormone;
- 53% increase in semen volume;
- 167% increase in sperm count
KSM-66® is also an athletic performance supercharger.
In addition to supporting testosterone, KSM-66® is prized for its ability to enhance various aspects of athletic performance.
This is crucial in testosterone booster applications because exercise, especially strength training, can significantly boost testosterone levels.
Makers of KSM-66® suggest it may be the best testosterone booster for muscle gain because it helps to:
- Improve athletic performance and muscle health - Increasing strength and size while accelerating muscle recovery
- Enhance workout energy without stimulation - Boosting endurance and overall stamina
- Strengthen mental performance under stress - Improving concentration, clarity and calmness under pressure
KSM-66® may be the best natural testosterone booster on the market.
No other ingredient on the market has KSM-66®'s full-spectrum 2X synergy for masculinity. Only KSM-66®:
- Boosts the testosterone that drives peak physical performance in the gym;
- Enhances the peak athletic performance that increases testosterone
- See the Best Testosterone Boosting Supplement
With KSM-66® Ashwagandha -
DAA (D-Aspartic Acid)
DAA is an amino acid. Its multiple pro-testosterone activities combine to make it a powerful ingredient to look for in a high-quality testosterone stack.
DAA is naturally present in the endocrine system's glands, but is most highly concentrated in the testes. Here, it appears to function as an orchestrator of testosterone (and other sex hormones).
D-Aspartic Acid may trigger a chain reaction of hormonal events that culminate in testosterone production. It is suggested to work by:
- Stimulating the hypothalamus to release gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH)23
- GNRH then stimulates the pituitary gland to ramp up production of the testosterone helper Luteinizing Hormone (LH)24
- LH then stimulates the testes' Leydig Cells ("T-factories") to start producing testosterone25
While its exact role is somewhat of a mystery, DAA is backed by some impressive research for testosterone benefits in men.
Research has suggested that DAA supplementation may:26
- Increase testosterone levels by 42% in about 2 weeks;
- Naturally help to increase Human Growth Hormone (HGH);
- Increase sperm count by 160%
DAA's crucial role in reproduction just scratches the surface of its potential to increase male testosterone, virility, masculine health and more.
Usage Tip: For superior T-boosting results, stack DAA with an Estrogen Blocker. DAA is a sex hormone supercharger. It is involved in the biosynthesis, stimulation and release of ALL sex hormones. This includes some pro-estrogen effects.
For the greatest possible increase in testosterone, take DAA with an estrogen-blocker. This strategy enables a maximum T-spike, while keeping T-diminishing estrogen in check.
Our next T-Booster is an estrogen blocker that works well with DAA.
Luteolin is an antioxidant compound that may be obtained in the diet in some vegetables and fruits.
It is helpful in testosterone supplements because it blocks an enzyme called aromatase that otherwise would convert testosterone into estrogen.
Luteolin's aromatase-inhibiting activity may help testosterone supplements to work better. Blocking aromatase may help the male body to:
- Optimize DAA's sex hormone support, allowing testosterone to spike high while blocking its conversion into estrogen;
- Maintain more youthful androgen levels against age-related imbalance that skews towards more estrogen and less testosterone in a man's prime life years (also called andropause or "male menopause");
- Protect testosterone in the bloodstream from being converted into estrogen, potentially helping to support and sustain its masculinity-enhancing activity
Luteolin has research for some other health applications as well. When it comes to its impact on testosterone, luteolin research is still early.
However, some researchers have proposed that luteolin appears to be effective at blocking aromatase and regulating estrogen levels in the body.27
Mucuna Pruriens (Velvet Bean)
This seed has a long history of use traditional herbalism, especially for male potency and performance in the bedroom.
Mucuna contains an active ingredient called L-DOPA (levodopa). L-DOPA is suggested to have a few different bioactivities that help testosterone and masculine health.
Researchers suggest L-DOPA from Mucuna pruriens triggers a chain reaction in the Hypothalmus-Pituitary-Gonadal Axis.
It starts by stimulating the brain to release gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH), which then stimulates the pituitary gland to produce follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH).28
- GnRH, FSH and LH are all involved in the hormonal processes that culminate in testosterone production in the testes.
Mucuna is backed by some research for testosterone and masculine vitality.
One human clinical trial tracked 75 men with low sperm count, low testosterone and less-than-optimal levels of luteinizing hormone. The men supplemented with mucuna pruriens seed powder every day for 3 months.
At the study's end, researchers reported mucuna supplementation raised and normalized testosterone and LH levels, as well as boosting sperm count and sperm motility.
Researchers concluded that Mucuna may have the ability to enhance secretion of semen, influence testosterone levels, improve performance and increase male sex drive.29
Today's Top Testosterone Booster Supplement:
Testo Lab Pro
All of the above ingredients are found in the best testosterone booster supplement on the market: Testo Lab Pro.
Testo Lab Pro supplies raw materials for testosterone synthesis, signaling compounds for testosterone release, and test-protectors that strengthen resistance to the feminizing effects of stress and estrogen.
And, Testo Lab Pro enhances athletic performance to help you get the most out of your natural testosterone boost.
This full-spectrum strategy helps keep more free testosterone circulating for a longer duration – providing advanced, extended support for muscle strength, lean body mass, virility, vitality and all other aspects of healthy masculine performance.
Each serving of Testo Lab Pro supplies:
KSM-66® Ashwagandha Extract, 300 mg
DAA (as D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate), 300 mg
Mucuna Pruriens Extract (15% L-DOPA), 150 mg
Luteolin (from orange extract [fruit]), 30 mg
Plus NutriGenesis® Testosterone Essentials:
Vitamin D, 1000 IU
Vitamin K1 and K2, 25 mcg
Magnesium, 25 mg
Zinc, 15 mg
Boron, 3 mg
Testo Lab Pro is Designed for Performance
KSM-66® Ashwagandha: Clinically shown to increase T by 17%*
Safely and naturally promotes every stage of T production*
Optimizes T for muscle growth strength, athletic performance, masculine vigor, virility and vitality*
Strengthens focus, fortitude & masculine power under pressure*
Sustains T by supporting helper hormones LH and FSH*
Protects T from female hormones, stress and free radicals*
Multi-pathway athletic + masculine performance optimization*
Testo Lab Pro is Healthy for Daily Use
Ultramodern vegan-friendly prebiotic-infused NutriCaps® from pullulan (fermented tapioca)
Clean label: No additives except for natural Nuflow® Rice to help with flow during encapsulation
Safe, legal support for healthy male T production in conjunction with strength training*
Buy Testo Lab Pro and get all leading testosterone booster supplements in one clean, effective formula. Its universal design is effective for young bodybuilders, but it is also great for men over 40 and men over 50.
For superior results, take Testo Lab Pro in conjunction with strength training to supercharge testosterone, masculine performance and peak athleticism.
And remember, Testo Lab Pro is not available at Amazon, GNC. Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens or other outlets. You can only buy this T-booster right here. Click the button below for deals, including buy-3-get-1-free and also free shipping deals.
Best Natural Multivitamin for Testosterone:
Performance Lab® NutriGenesis®
Multi for Men
A multivitamin is the ideal starting point for athletic performance, healthy testosterone and overall masculine health.
Performance Lab® NutriGenesis® Multi supplies NutriGenesis® vitamins and minerals calibrated for men's distinct hormonal needs.
NutriGenesis® Multi for Men also stacks seamlessly with Testo Lab Pro to reinforce its vitamin and mineral testosterone essentials.
Combining with Testo Lab Pro exotic testosterone herbs and versatile testosterone support, NutriGenesis® Multi for Men helps to build the strongest possible foundation for robust testosterone production in the male body and strong masculine performance.
NutriGenesis® Multi for Men is Designed for Performance
- Foundational nutritional support for healthy whole-body biological performance*
- Supports daily vitality and long-range overall health*
- Customized for men with ideal dosages and hormonal support*
- Stacks seamlessly with all other Performance Lab® formulas
- Builds the nutritional foundation that empowers all Performance Lab® supplements to reach their full potential
NutriGenesis® Multi for Men is Healthy for Daily Use
- Supplies 27 vitamins and minerals, including 100%+ Daily Value of the 17 most important nutritional essentials
- All NutriGenesis® vitamins and minerals are bound with absorption-enhancing whole-food cofactors
- NutriGenesis® is completely free of hard-to-absorb synthetic nutrients and isolated nutrient forms
- Delivered in 100% plant-based, prebiotic-infused NutriCaps® for digestive health and comfort comfort*
- Ultraclean Performance Lab® design: No synthetic additives, colors or preservatives of any kind
Best Natural Pre-Workout for Testosterone Boosting:
Performance Lab® SPORT Pre
Lifting weights and training hard are non-negotiable fitness elements of any testosterone-boosting program.SPORT Pre helps you train harder, improve your workouts, raise testosterone levels and unleash your full masculine potential. It also interlocks with Testo Lab Pro to enhance both athletic performance and increase testosterone levels at the same time.
Each serving of Performance Lab® SPORT Pre supplies:
- Setria® Performance Blend, 2200 mg
- Creapure® pH10, 1250 mg
- CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine, 800 mg
- Maritime Pine Bark Extract (95% proanthocyanidins), 100 mg
- Himalayan Pink Salt, 350 mg
- NutriGenesis® Iron, 2.5 mg
SPORT Pre is Designed for Performance
- Raises nitric oxide (NO) for muscle blood flow and oxygenation*
- Extends NO activity for longer strength and recovery support*
- Enhances exercise by sparking muscle-charging ATP energy*
- Improves endurance by buffering and hydrating muscles*
- Loads muscle with creatine + beta alanine over 28 days (when combined with SPORT Post and SPORT Maintain)*
SPORT Pre is Healthy for Daily Use
- Vegan-friendly, prebiotic-infused NutriCaps® from pullulan
- Clean label: No additives except for natural Nuflow® Rice to help with flow during encapsulation
- Innovative sports-drink-in-a-capsule design rehydrates body when taken with water
- Safe, effective sport nutrition support for muscle development and muscle health*
- Stimulant-free; stacks optimally with Performance Lab® Stim for those who prefer caffeine Performance Lab®
Testo Lab Pro and SPORT Pre are made to go together.
Clinically shown to increase testosterone levels, KSM-66® Ashwagandha in Testo Lab Pro also enhances athletic performance and vigor – pairing well with SPORT Pre’s muscle-priming, performance-boosting benefits.Choose SPORT Pre + Testo Lab Pro as a powerful stack for muscle strength, growth, recovery and overall masculine athletic performance.
Best Natural Sleep Supplement for Testosterone:
Performance Lab® Sleep
Getting enough deep sleep is crucial for healthy testosterone production.30Performance Lab® Sleep is the perfect complement for Testo Lab Pro because it helps with testosterone production in 3 key ways. Performance Lab® Sleep:
- Supports the deep, regenerative phases where testosterone is synthesized, extending duration of valuable anabolic sleep;
- Supplies 3 forms of magnesium that stack with Testo Lab Pro magnesium to raise testosterone and promote healthy sleep;
- Supplies Montmorency Tart Cherry that induces sleep and raises melatonin that protects testes from T-damaging free radicals.
Each serving of Performance Lab® Sleep supplies:
- CherryPURE® Montmorency tart cherry, 500 mg
- TryptoPure™ L-Tryptophan, 250 mg
- Magnesium Complex: NutriGenesis® Magnesium, Magnesium Bisglycinate, Magnesium Taurate, 100 mg
Performance Lab® Sleep is Designed to Perform
- Relaxes the nervous system, musculoskeletal system and brain
- Encourages drowsiness by supporting melatonin and serotonin
- Reduces muscle spasms, aches and involuntary limb movements
- Naturally soothes sleep-disruptive joint aches and stiffness
- Stabilizes circadian rhythm against screentime and irregular rest
- Extends deepest, most mind-body regenerative phases of sleep
- Helps you wake rejuvenated, clear-headed & primed to perform
Performance Lab® Sleep is Healthy for Daily Use
- Safe, natural and non-habit-forming sleep support: No groggy synthetic side effects when you wake in the morning
- Ultraclean vegan-friendly NutriCaps®. 100% plant-based, prebiotic-infused capsules made from fermented tapioca
- Clean label: No additives except for natural NuFlow® Rice to help with flow during encapsulation
Take Testo Lab Pro and Sleep as a potent stack for increasing testosterone, promoting muscle recovery and optimizing overall masculine performance in men.
Final Thoughts on Choosing the Right Natural Testosterone Booster for Your Body
The best natural testosterone boosters for men produce superior health results with a combination of athletic training and research-backed nutrition.
Testo Lab Pro is perfect for raising testosterone levels in the body because it boosts masculine hormone status and athletic performance.
Take Testo Lab Pro in conjunction with strength training to support healthy T production and peak levels of athleticism.
Stack this advanced T-Booster with NutriGenesis® Multi for Men, SPORT Pre and Performance Lab® Sleep for the ultimate boost in masculine vitality, power and performance.
- Get the Best Testo Lab Pro Deal Now -